Massage therapy is an excellent way to practice self-care, relieve physical pain and promote relaxation and wellbeing. As such, PsychMed Gilles Plains offers remedial massage, hot stone massage, and Japanese oil massage as a way to innovate our services and promote good mental health and wellbeing in the community.
As we celebrate Mother’s Day, PsychMed is offering free massage sessions to two lucky winners of our Facebook and Instagram competition. Learn how you can participate and check out the terms and conditions below:
Massage Therapy – Mother’s Day Giveaway
- By submitting your entry, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is PsychMed Pty Ltd, 1-3 Burman Avenue Gilles Plains SA 5086. Phone: (08) 8281 2499 (‘Promoter’, ‘we’, ‘us’).
- Any updates to these Terms and Conditions will be published on our website www.psychmed.com.au.
- Participation is free and entry is open to South Australian residents only.
- Competition commences 30/04/2021 and final entries close on 09/05/2021.
- This Competition is a game of chance.
- Only one (1) entry per individual will be considered.
- The Promoter has the ultimate authority to rule any entrant ineligible and will not accept entries which are deemed ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or if, in our reasonable opinion, an entrant tampers or interferes with an entry mechanism in any way.
- If the Competition cannot run for reasons beyond our control (for example, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), we reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion.To enter, you must follow one of the procedures below:
- To enter, you must follow one of the procedures below: a) Instagram : 1) Follow PsychMed’s Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/psychmedsa/ 2)Comment on the “Massage Therapy Giveaway” competition post with an emoji that represents how you would feel after a massage therapy session. b) Facebook : 1) Like PsychMed’s Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/psychmedSA 2) Comment on the “Massage Therapy Giveaway” competition post with an emoji that represents how you would feel after a massage therapy session.
- All participants’ profile names will be added to a list and two draws will be conducted by the Promoter.
- If a profile has failed to follow @PsychMedSA on Instagram, like PsychMed’s Facebook page or comment in the Competition post, it will be considered ineligible and another profile will be drawn.
- Two winners will receive one 60-minute remedial massage, hot stone massage, or Japanese oil massage session at PsychMed Gilles Plains, valued at up to $90 each.
- Prizes do not include transport to and from the clinic. All costs, fees, charges or expenses associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize amounts are not transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The two winners will be notified via our Facebook page between 10/05/2021 and 17/05/2021. Winners will be asked to provide their names and contact email addresses to receive the prize voucher.
- Winners will have 90 (ninety) days to claim the prize by calling (08) 8281 2499, mentioning the prize voucher and booking a 60-minute massage therapy session to be chosen between remedial massage, hot stone massage, or Japanese oil massage.
- If we cannot contact a prize winner, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed by the end of the 90-day period, no other winners will be drawn and the Competition will be terminated.
- If requested by us, each winner must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge. If you are a winner, you consent to us using your name, likeness and image without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition and any services supplied by us. If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must give us this consent on your behalf.
- We accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accept no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including any costs incurred.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes or this Competition. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of South Australia.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Any questions, comments or complaints about this Competition must be directed to the Promoter via contact form available at www.psychmed.com.au