PsychMed is a leading provider of evidence based mental health services to the South Australian community. We have some of the state’s most senior clinicians and educators employed who provide exceptional training and support for our practitioners. This is a highly attractive opportunity to join our elite team of allied health professionals in a diverse and varied working environment where you can develop and grow. PsychMed provides the opportunity to drive knowledge and innovation in the mental health sphere.
We are seeking highly motivated professionals to join our team. The Clinical Psychologist has the opportunity to be involved in providing individual and group therapy, conducting assessments, and writing reports and letters. You will have the opportunity to develop flexible working arrangements – you can work either as a sole-trader or employed psychologist, or a combination of both. Further, you can work either permanent part-time or full-time. The position will be located within or across PsychMed’s South Australian offices, and will directly report to the Business Manager, Clinical Lead, and Clinical Supervisor.
Essential criteria for the role include:
- Tertiary qualifications: Master of Clinical Psychology or Clinical Doctorate
- General registration with AHPRA
- Endorsement by the Clinical College
- The ability to work in a team environment and individually
- DCSI Working with Children or equivalent
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Preference given to those who have supervisory status with AHPRA