PsychMed is a leading provider of evidence based mental health services to the South Australian community. This is a highly attractive opportunity to join our elite team in a diverse and varied working environment where you can develop and grow. PsychMed provides the opportunity to drive knowledge and innovation in the mental health sphere.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team in this highly demanding and challenging position. The Finance Officer has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career in the mental health field to ensure best client care. You will have the opportunity to develop flexible working arrangements – you can work casual, permanent part-time or full-time. The position will be located within or across PsychMed’s South Australian offices and will directly report to the Accounts Manager.
Essential criteria for the role include:
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- SACE year 12 or equivalent
- Current drivers license
- DCSI Working with Children or equivalent
- Sound computer skills
- Knowledge of accounting, economics, commerce management of equivalent
- Current or previous studies at university of relevant institution